International Conference on Applied Research in
Management, business and Economics
WhenApril 5-7 2019
The International Conference on Applied Research in Management, Business and Economics
Welcome to ICARBME Conference, April 5-7, 2019 in Barcelona, Spain aims to bring together academia, researchers and scholars to exchange information and share experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and present their research to a worldwide community. Discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
ICARBME Conference is supported by, organizations and scientific communities throughout the world. With this conference, we encourage the community of multinational researchers to share common experiences and discussions.
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
Attending in ICARBME conference will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Barcelona’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Paper Submission Deadline: 19 March 2019
Registration Deadline: 26 March 2019
- Accounting Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Management
- Financial Management
- Foresight Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
- Insurance Management
- Management of Modern Information and Technology System
- Management of Production, Processes and Operations
- Management of Quality, Productivity and Organizational Excellence
- Management of Technology, Research and Development
- Market Management
- Project Management
- Public Management
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Management
- Corporate and strategic entrepreneurship
- Developing/leveraging core competencies
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Entrepreneurial learning and communities of practice
- Entrepreneurship & growth
- Entrepreneurship and ethnic minorities
- Entrepreneurship and gender
- Entrepreneurship and regional development
- Governmental support for entrepreneurs
- Green entrepreneurship
- Improving the quality of the management
- Innovation and Technological entrepreneurship
- Instilling creativity
- International businesses management
- International entrepreneurship
- Internationalization in family businesses
- Managing business relationships
- Managing globalization and international business
- Managing learning and improvement
- Managing supply chains
- Managing work place motivation/pressure/stress
- Small/family business management, intra/entrepreneurship
- Social and community entrepreneurship
- Spin offs and knowledge transfer
- Studies of new businesses and business survival
- Universities and entrepreneurship
- Agricultural Economics
- Development Economics
- Economic Growth
- Economic Planning
- Economic Systems
- Energy Economics
- International Economics
- Production Economics and Financial Management
- Tax and Tax Affairs
- Urban Economics
Dr. TIMO SOHL
- Associate Professor
- Pompeu Fabra University, Department of Economics and Business
- Strategic management
Prof. Luiz Moutinho
University of Suffolk, UK
Dr. Noor Azman Ali
University Putra Malaysia
Dr. Louicius Michel
Burman University, Canada
Prof. ANTÓNIO EDUARDO MARTINS
Universidade Aberta, Portugal
Prof.K. Abdul Waheed
Institute of Technology Bombay, India
Prof. Doutora Ana Paula Martins da Silva
Oporto Global University, Portugal
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book ISBN 978-609-8239-38-6. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Barcelona is one of the world’s leading tourist, economic, trade fair and cultural centers, and its influence in commerce, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world’s major global cities.
It is a major cultural and economic center in southwestern Europe. Spain has an extraordinary artistic heritage.
Barcelona is well known for having one of the most unique collections of architecture in Spain.
It has an abundance of archives and libraries. Barcelona’s extensive network of museums and galleries showcases a matchless collection of art encompassing the main artistic trends that have helped shape the city’s millennia-old culture
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Barcelona famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. A morning of sightseeing with a tour of Gaudi architecture, Strolling around Barcelona’s BarriGòticto visit Barcelona Cathedral, the town hall and the Spanish Village, Enjoying the exterior façade of La SagradaFamilia, exploring Park Güell, Learning about Gaudi and his distinctive architectural style, and of course a cruise on the beach are what you can expect from this city tour. Hope to see you all on the 5 – 7 April, 2019.
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
UNIVERSITAT POMPEU FABRA BARCELONA (UPF)
Address: Campus de la Ciutadella, Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27, 08005 Barcelona
ICRBME conf is one of the top Management Conference, Accounting Conference, Economic Conference, Business Conference, Management Conference 2019.